We’re here for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
One of United Way of Lancaster County’s signature programs, Pennsylvania 211 East (formerly known as LINC), has more than 40 years of experience providing information and referrals for a broad range of services including child care, after-school programs, food banks, elder care, basic needs, health services and more. In 2011, Pennsylvania 211 East was awarded a contract by the Pennsylvania 211 Collaborative to become the Call Center for seven counties in eastern Pennsylvania due to our record of professional service in Lancaster County.
Currently services are offered to residents of Berks, Carbon, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Northampton, and Schuylkill Counties.
Our services in addition to traditional information and referral have been expanded to include housing and homelessness intake screenings for 35 counties across Pennsylvania.
- PA 211 East Quarterly Report – January 2021-March 2021
- PA 211 East Monthly Report – April 2021
- PA 211 East Monthly Report – May 2021
- PA 211 East Monthly Report – August 2021
- PA 211 East Monthly Report – September 2021
- PA 211 East 2020 Annual Report
- For individual county reports, please click on the respective county to view them
PA 211 East has been fielding many inquiries for information/resources from those affected by the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. Please know that 211 is still available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach out to us the following methods:
Phone: 211 or 855-567-5341
Text: Your zip code to 898211
Database: Search for resources by visiting www.pa211.org/get-help