About the Database
Pennsylvania 211 East at United Way of Lancaster County desires to make the database inclusive, certain types of organizations are not ordinarily included:
- Non-profit or for-profit agencies that are believed to spread hatred or have a philosophy that can be hurtful to the well-being of individuals, groups or the community as a whole.
- Non-profit and for-profit organizations and governmental agencies that have been publicly charged with or convicted of actions not in the best interests of those persons they serve.
- Private practices of medicine, social work, nursing, counseling, psychiatry, psychology, physical or occupational therapy, etc. that do not accept Medicare, Medicaid or offer a sliding fee scale. However, callers are directed to other organizations whose role is to make referrals to private practitioners.
- Any organization that repeatedly fails to respond to PA 211 East’s requests for current program information.
- If a program does not meet the inclusion criteria, it will be excluded.
Learn how you can add your agency information to our Pennsylvania 211 Database, click here
Read our Pennsylvania 211 database inclusion and exclusion criteria, click here