About the Database
Pennsylvania 211 East at United Way of Lancaster County desires to make the database inclusive, certain types of organizations are not ordinarily included:
- Non-profit or for-profit agencies that are believed to spread hatred or have a philosophy that can be hurtful to the well-being of individuals, groups or the community as a whole.
- Non-profit and for-profit organizations and governmental agencies that have been publicly charged with or convicted of actions not in the best interests of those persons they serve.
- Private practices of medicine, social work, nursing, counseling, psychiatry, psychology, physical or occupational therapy, etc. that do not accept Medicare, Medicaid or offer a sliding fee scale. However, callers are directed to other organizations whose role is to make referrals to private practitioners.
- Any organization that repeatedly fails to respond to PA 211 East’s requests for current program information.
- If a program does not meet the inclusion criteria, it will be excluded.
Pennsylvania 211 has transitioned to a new statewide database, the ability to update electronically is temporarily on hold, to update your listing, please email Trish Houser, Database Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn how you can add your agency information to our Pennsylvania 211 Database, click here
Read our Pennsylvania 211 database inclusion and exclusion criteria, click here